Maxstim for Farmers - Salad vegetables and Brassicas
Use Maxstim on your crops to see:
- Better establishment and early development of crops
- Roots that quickly develop more mass and depth
- Plants that grow bigger faster
- Generating higher and better quality yields
- Boosting the plant’s resistance to and recovery from disease, pests and stress
- Often a reduction in other inputs such as fertilisers, pesticides and other inputs
- With no harm to humans, wildlife or the environment
Whatever the crop, farmers must make a profitable return. This means maximising the yield and quality of the crop whilst minimising the inputs and labour required to generate that yield. It is a constant balancing act between soil health, providing nutrients, responding to the environment and combatting pests and diseases. Plant health is always at the centre of that equation. If the plant is robust and healthy, with deep root mass, then it absorbs and processes nutrients more efficiently and it is better placed to combat, defend against and recover from the effects of abiotic and biotic attack.
We offer a number of products tailored to support different crops, from blueberries to potatoes, from carrots to cucumbers, grown in different climates all over the world.
But the aim and the benefits are always the same - to help you produce stronger, healthier crops that produce higher yields and better quality yields thus maximising your profits.
This is why Maxstim is an important tool for farmers, helping you to:
- Maximise marketable yields
- Increase the frequency of crop cycles
- Improve the quality and value of crops
- Increase hardiness and reduce wastage
- Grow more with less land and labour
- Save money on nutrients and other inputs
Valley Produce trialled Maxstim and achieved 85% increase in weight against the control in the spring and 30% in late summer.
Lettuce grower in Holland
Maxstim was used to combat crop delay due to cold weather.
Maxstim rapidly brought the crop on, which allowed the grower to quickly respond to supermarket demands.
They were the only grower in the region to meet the weight and size standards demanded by their customer.
What our customers say about Maxstim
Maxstim on Video
We meet Paul Brown from Fulwell Golf Club in Middlesex.
Hear what he has to say about Maxstim, how he uses it and why.
Organise your Maxstim trial today
See the benefits for yourself.
Please provide your contact details and we’ll get in touch to arrange your trial.
*Terms and conditions apply. Trials only available to organisations, not individuals.
Why choose Maxstim?
Formulated with naturally occurring materials
Boosts plant's ability to defend and recover from stress, pests and diseases
High yields + better quality = more profit
Less expenditure on fertilisers and supplements
Complies with all Health & Safety Standards