Maxstim for Farmers
Use Maxstim on your crops to see:
- Better establishment and early development of crops
- Roots that quickly develop more mass and depth
- Plants that grow bigger faster
- Generating higher and better quality yields
- Boosting the plant’s resistance to and recovery from disease, pests and stress
- Often a reduction in other inputs such as fertilisers, pesticides and other inputs
- With no harm to humans, wildlife or the environment
Whatever the crop, farmers must make a profitable return. This means maximising the yield and quality of the crop whilst minimising the inputs and labour required to generate that yield. It is a constant balancing act between soil health, providing nutrients, responding to the environment and combatting pests and diseases. Plant health is always at the centre of that equation. If the plant is robust and healthy, with deep root mass, then it absorbs and processes nutrients more efficiently and it is better placed to combat, defend against and recover from the effects of abiotic and biotic attack.
We offer a number of products tailored to support different crops, from blueberries to potatoes, from carrots to cucumbers, grown in different climates all over the world.
But the aim and the benefits are always the same - to help you produce stronger, healthier crops that produce higher yields and better quality yields thus maximising your profits.
This is why Maxstim is an important tool for farmers, helping you to:
- Maximise marketable yields
- Increase the frequency of crop cycles
- Improve the quality and value of crops
- Increase hardiness and reduce wastage
- Grow more with less land and labour
- Save money on nutrients and other inputs
Tomatoes grown under glass in Morocco
Chlorophyll readings up by 137% within 5 weeks and after three applications of Maxstim.
The treated plants improved from a chlorophyll reading of 150μg/l to 356μg/l between Jan 9th and Feb 14th.
Red Peppers grown under glass in Greece
Normally, pepper plants decline after 7 or 8 months but one commercial farmer has been using Maxstim to extend the growing season and maximise yields.
"I was really surprised that the plants showed new life after 2 applications of Maxstim. New leaves began to develop once more and the plants looked like a specimen of just three to four months old, rather than nine.”
What our customers say about Maxstim
Maxstim on Video
We meet Paul Brown from Fulwell Golf Club in Middlesex.
Hear what he has to say about Maxstim, how he uses it and why.
Organise your Maxstim trial today
See the benefits for yourself.
Please provide your contact details and we’ll get in touch to arrange your trial.
*Terms and conditions apply. Trials only available to organisations, not individuals.
Why choose Maxstim?
Formulated with naturally occurring materials
Boosts plant's ability to defend and recover from stress, pests and diseases
High yields + better quality = more profit
Less expenditure on fertilisers and supplements
Complies with all Health & Safety Standards